Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)- abnormal cells found in the lining of the breast duct.
- It is unknown which areas, if any, will become invasive.
Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)- abnormal cells are found in the lobules of the breast.
- Seldom becomes invasive.
Paget disease- abnormal cells found only in the nipple.
- Cancer has formed.
- Tumor is 2 centimeters or smaller.
- Has not spread outside of breast.
- Small clusters of cancer cells are found in lymph nodes or
- No tumor or tumor is 2 centimeters or smaller.